Sunday, March 29, 2009

spoiled

As you may or may not know, we have a new princess in the house. She is spoiled by friends and family and feels so lucky to be treated so well by so many different people.

No, the new princess is not Monet. It is me!! I can not believe how spoiled I have been. With dinners and phone calls and well wishes and beautiful dresses and flowers and treats and offers to watch my boys and even my own personal chauffeur one afternoon....... I want to thank everyone who has made having child #3 much less demanding than it could have been otherwise. (Not that its a walk in the park, but at least I am not lost in the jungle).

And to top it all off, as I was getting dressed for church this morning, Levi looked at me and said, "Mom, you are a princess!!" Maybe I should get out of the housecoat more often.

*** To see a picture of little Monet, have a look at my talented friend's website.***

4 comments:

Chantel said...

That is so cute and funny. Funny because Benjamin also said I looked like a Princess before we left for church.

Ashley Dawn said...

I need Jarett to read this. He thinks that it's just my family's girls that ever want to be treated like a princess (or be called that). He swears that his sisters don't care about such trivial things. I'm glad that you get treated the way you deserve. Oh, and I LOVE that picture of Monet. So sweet...

Sarah said...

Such a cute picture!! And such a cute little baby girl! I am SO happy to hear that you're being so well taken care of, you definitely deserve it! :)

Anonymous said...

time for a new update, princess