Monday, January 5, 2009

little update

Highlights from the season:

Eating my sister's sugar cookies. They were so thick and good!

Levi singing: "Joy to the world, the Lord will probably come...."

Playing blitz and always losing to the master.

Seeing Benjamin Button, and being unable to find a dry-eye among our group at the end.

Enoch sick for a whole day (just fever- nothing serious), and wanting to cuddle ME all day.

Watching my kids have so much fun with their cousins. (Or did I watch -- I didn't really have to).

Levi as Joseph in the nativity and Santa coming to visit at a family party.

Being the queen of Snooker. Totally by fluke, but the winner all the same. Twice.

Just spending time with family. It was so good to see everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day in the mornin'! Finally... a new post! Whoopee!!!

Did you forget to mention your dear mother's wonderful cooking and all her kind care and attention during the holidays?

Anonymous said...

you also forgot to mention the 1 hour you got to spend with me... didn't that count for anything? sure wish it was longer.
mz

Anonymous said...

I love you and your posts, you can beat me at snooker any time. I'll never bow down in boggle tho.

tracey said...

I thought of you today when I saw the temps in Saskatoon... brrr!! Snuggle up and keep warm!!

Ashley Dawn said...

I didn't hear Levi sing that one. That's hilarious. It sure was fun to see you guys around. We played snooker on a different day and I brought a new low to the game. Glad I didn't play with you, it would've been embarassing.

ec said...

i want to hear about snooker...i always love me a good game ;)