Sunday, January 11, 2009

i'm in training

I am in training for the upcoming Olympics!! I have the world's best trainer, too.

No, I will not be going to Vancouver 2010. I will be hosting my very own baby olympics right here in my living room starting sometime in March. Enoch is my trainer- with Levi as assistant trainer some days. They work me very hard, ensuring that I get little sleep and am awoken often every night. Enoch has increased his pickiness when it comes to eating- preparing me for when baby comes and I may or may not have a good eater. Both insist daily to be picked up and thrown about, giving my arms a chance to prepare for that bulky and heavy carseat.

Most of all, they are training me on reminding me how fun it is to have little ones to have around. They are anxious for the arrival of their new baby sibling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Right. You're just trying to psyche yourself up for the fun of the big labour competition bewteen your body and your mind...
Go for the Gold!!!!!!!!!

Jen - the mom said...

let the countdown begin!!

missLaura said...

good luck Sachie. I hope your boys adjust well and hope the baby has a small head.

ec said...

go for the girl! i'm hoping as much as you are;)

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY, I'm so excited for the baby to come too. Good luck with the process involved (as Mary put so delicately). What a great perspective to remember why we do all this....