Friday, March 16, 2012

so let it be written....

so let it be done!!!

I have formulated for myself a 90 day challenge for spring. And I am doing OK but I think I need some extra motivation.
I pinned the "summer arms challenge" on pinterest and that is part of my routine. But I think I may have sprained my wrist doing burpees (is that the right word?) and so I have let my arms rest for a few days.

I remember as a youth my YWs leader handed out these cards that said, "A goal not written is just a wish!" I kept that card for a looooonnnnngggg time. Loved it. Now I need to apply it.

My spring challenge is to not eat after 7. It is to have only one treat a day. It is to run 3 times a week. It is to do arms 3 times a week and abs 4 times a week. I have specific programs for all this, but I will spare you the details.

There, I said it, out loud. I am now accountable.

1 comment:

missLaura said...

I'm counting on it Sach :)