Wednesday, May 25, 2011

anytime baby

You know that list you have in your head that you want to get done before baby arrives???? Mine is just about done. Done enough that I won't mind a bit if baby decided to show up sooner than later. Some of the things we've accomplished are:
- clean out fridge/freezer (my MIL helped with this one and did the oven/stove, too while she was at it!!!!)
- made some freezer meals
- organized kids clothes for summer and got baby clothes out
- cleaned my room well
- went to Calgary and got my American passport
- cut the boys hair
- prepare and send off taxes

Things that are still on the list:
- clean the kitchen light over the table
- organize my craft stuff
- plant my annuals
- pick a name!!!

Other than the name thing nothing has me too worried. But really, we have nothing. I liked Esther but found out last night Josh isn't too keen. So we have nothing. Boy or girl, nothing. Maybe if its a girl we can just call her Baby and if its a boy we can call him Buddy.

2 comments:

Sue-Zee said...

LOL!!! Good luck and keep us posted! :)

missLaura said...

It's getting that close? Holy smokes!! Good job on getting the list done, that is a good feeling.
Sorry i keep missing your calls :(