Tuesday, November 30, 2010

to post or not to post

For nearly 13 weeks I have thought I was pregnant. For about 10 weeks I have known that I was.

During those weeks I made posts about how awful I felt and kept track of what I was thinking. I thought that I would post it when the time came.

But now that the time has come, looking back through my eyes and my typing, I am a real whiner! Who wants to read that??




So lets forego the TMI posts, and just be happy with the news that we are expecting a baby to make our 5-family a 6-family early June 2011.

9 comments:

Becky said...

YAY! Congratulations Sachie! That's so exciting!

The Pratts said...

Congrats again! So happy for you!

And I laughed that you did posts along the way of how you were feeling and didn't post them. I did SO MUCH of that when I was pregnant with Ivy! Hope you start feeling better!

Vanessa said...

Yay :)

Chantel said...

That is so exciting Sachie. Congratulations.

missLaura said...

It would be so rare to hear you complain that I really would like you to post those. I would love to hear it!!!

Hope you stop feeling sick very soon!

Maja said...

Yeah Sachie. Such great news, and since you make beautiful babies, the world will be a prettier place!

Leishman's said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!!

L. P. said...

Congrats again!!! that is really exciting and good luck with 4!!! It's pretty fun...Most days.

Jenna said...

Very exciting news! I love your kids! I hope you have lots more:)