Saturday, May 8, 2010

soccer mom

Well, I have made it in life! Last night I coached Levi's soccer team. I am now officially one of those moms driving around in a mini-van with soccer balls in the back. Coaching was super fun! They are aged 4 to 6, so you can imagine the chaos that ensued anytime I organized a drill. I think they had fun, though.

The best of all, though, was when I had to send a dancing Levi on the field to see his Daddy to take him potty. Josh turned his head from Enoch for a second, and apparently (I didn't see it, but all the other parents did) Enoch decided not to bother trying to go in the school, too, but to water the grass right there in plain view of everybody.

Oops.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

you are a brave woman!!! Enoch just provided entertainment for the rest of the parents around :)

The Pratts said...

Love it! And I love watching little kids play soccer when they ALL just chase the ball. I can't WAIT till Cohen can start! Way to go, coach!

Ashley Dawn said...

haha - you're such a good mom. There's a reason you had a couple boys to start you off. Hey - Lander just wrote me an email to ask you to add her to your blog.
kaeruland@gmail.com

Cindy and Ben said...

Wow impressive Sachie! Ben is Braden's soccer coach it's so fun to watch him play!

Anonymous said...

Good post, but I am weary of it.
(Although I laugh every time I think of Enoch...)
Don't you have something new to say?!
-g