Sunday, July 20, 2008

primary talk

Levi gave his first talk in church today. It was so cute! I was up there helping him, and he was speaking loud and clear as we was basically eating the mic. He did a very good job, the microphone just needs to be sanitized.

Here is his talk:
My name is Levi. I know that missionary work is important. I have two grandmas who were baptized because of missionaries. The missionaries taught them about Jesus and Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. I am so glad for missionaries who taught my family the gospel.
One of the missions of the church is to Proclaim the Gospel. That means its our job to share what we know about Jesus. We can invite friends to primary, gave away Book of Mormons, be good examples and feed the missionaries. Why wait until we are grown up to be a missionary? We can be missionaries now.

Afterwards Levi jumped down and ran up to his daddy to give him a big hug. He was so proud of himself. And we of him.

3 comments:

missLaura said...

that is so cute Sachie, sorry I missed it!

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful little talk! We love you Levi!
Gramma and Grandpa Stone

Ashley Dawn said...

awwww, that is so sweet. It's awesome when they take those big steps. Congrats.