Tuesday, February 5, 2008

same old

Not much has been going on.

We have been pretty busy but do not seem to really do anything. Levi's preschool is back in business after a week's break, Enoch is getting ever nearer to nursery. I worked Friday and Saturday, so it seemed like there was never really a weekend to split up the work/school weeks.

The kids favorite thing to do lately is play in their bedroom for an hour or so before they finally settle down and go to sleep for their naps. I don't mind. It seems they can get along without me there far better than when I am around. Perhaps it is cause Enoch is stuck in his crib and can not mess up whatever it is Levi likes to do. I sure love to hear them laugh and play together. It gives me hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hope springs eternal!"
If, as moms, we never had hope, we would just throw in the towel. It's much easier as a G-ma. You have the hope, and I have the 24/7enjoyment!

Andy said...

It's so nice when they play together but it does seem that they only want to do it at bedtime, hey? I've learned that if I tell my girls to go to their room and they can't come out until it's clean they'll play together great for over an hour! Whatever works!

Anonymous said...

So hopefull for me that you have your boys in the same room!!! I know that day will come one day soon when we start to think about number 3, but right now that seems a ways off. I will be asking you for tips on how to keep them from smashing each others heads against the wall when that day come :)