Thursday, September 27, 2007

fall fun



I love the fall. Always have, probably cause I was such a nerd that as a kid I looked forward to going back to school and meeting my new teachers and seeing which kids were in my classes. Now, school days for myself are long gone, but there are new memories to make. Last night Levi and I got to go for a walk just the two of us after Enoch went to bed. The trees were on fire, and the harvest moon was enormous in the sky. It was so beautiful, and as a bonus Levi wanted to hold my hand the whole time so that his fingers wouldn't get too cold. He looked up at me through his glasses and said. "I love you mommy." So cute. I replied, "I love you, too, Levi." And then he said, "NO!! I love you," in a voice that let me know he was the only one showing any love.
Here are a cople pics of another walk we took this week.

1 comment:

manya said...

It's beautiful there.