Friday, September 21, 2007

alphabet tag

A- attached or single- attached and loving it
B-best friends - hubby, ma-lelly and fab4 forever
C- cake or pie- both
D- day of choice- Sunday unless I have to teach
E- essential item- toothbrush and floss, I guess that's two
F- fave color- blue
G- gummy bears or worms- is there a difference?
H- hometown- Calgary
I- indulgences- chocolate and recently, practicing piano,
J-january or july- july cause that means gardening
K- kids -2, Levi (2) and Enoch (1)
L- life is incomplete without - love
M- marriage data -May 10, 2002
N-number of siblings- three sisters and one brother
O-oranges or apples - apples, especially my mom's apple pie
P- phobias or fears - you name it, it has probably scared me, I only never admitted it till now
Q- quotes- "A second on the lips, forever on the hips"
R- reason to smile- when Levi and Enoch get along
S - season - autumn, so beautiful
T- tag three - Laura, Sherilyn, Ashley
U- unknown fact about me - I used to want to be a boy,
V- vegetarian or oppressor of animals - oppressor? that seems a little overboard, don't you think?
W- worst habit - I am a nag with a capital N
X - x-rays or ultrasounds- x-rays, cause then I dont have to drink a bunch of water and hold it in forever
Y-your fave food - I love a good Italian pasta with fresh seasonal veggies and chicken
Z- zodiac- virgo

2 comments:

Andy said...

thanks sachie, that was fun to read... by the way, I cannot imagine you nagging!

Jackie S. said...

No, not at all... we still need to get together one of these days and have a playdate..Nathan is getting pretty bored with me I think. I just don't have as much energy as he does.... seriously, he could play hide and seek ALL day.. I bet your boys are the same:) and that's why we should get together..:)