Sunday, June 10, 2007

hairy scary




These are before and after pictures of Levi and his second hair cut done at home....the latter is a demonstration of how good of a hairstylist I am.... we make sure to try to keep his head covered whenever feasible. Sometimes, however, we are unable to hide the sorry attempt with a hat (at church for instance), and so we then resort to using as much gel as possible. Levi usually ends up rather upset by the end. Poor kid, I am sure he will end up writing a book about us one day. Reminds me of the days when my mom used to cut my hair, she would just line it up in the back and cut a straight line. I think that she did a much better job, though. No novel writing yet on my part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sachie, my dad took my brother and me downtown to a barber school and was it ever brutal. tears were shed because our hair was sooooobad! We were teenagers! It was really awful.