Friday, September 30, 2011

enoch turns 5


Enoch turned 5 way back in August while we were in Utah. We celebrated there with ice cream at the creamery. Then we celebrated again with my fam in Waterton with a cake on the long weekend. Just when I was beginning to think I was off the hook as far as a party was concerned, we celebreated again in Sept with a party. he had 5 friends over for a Pirate Party. The boys all really loved to throw water balloon "cannons" at eachothers boats, trying to steal the other team's treasure. It was fun to do and I was amazed at how well behaved all those kids were.

3 comments:

missLaura said...

happy birthday Enoch. The number of celebrations you had makes up for this super late post ;)

Jami and Rob said...

Nothing better than the good ol' creamery to celebrate a birthday. 3 parties - what a lucky kid!

Sarah said...

What an awesome way to have a birthday! His party at home is my favorite. I love, love, love smaller birthday parties at home. There is something so fun and special about them... I so wish I could do them with my kids!