Saturday, October 23, 2010

photo update

First off we have a picture of the boys, together, on their first day of school. It is fun that they can share stories and exchange ideas on similar things, such as the coolness of the playground or the choice of books at the library.

Next we have Monet. This is her eating an onion. I literally had to pry it from her hands.

Pig tails!!!!! What a joyous day in my life. My mom called these things wop wollapins growing up.

These last two are the boys painting. We haven't done it again since, although I give full points for the image of gore they were going for.

5 comments:

missLaura said...

An onion? blah! I can hardly eat those cooked and disguised.
Your boys are so cute on their first day of school. So old now!

Heather said...

pigtails! now I know what I can give miss monet for Christmas!

Sue-Zee said...

I cannot get over how big your kids are--especially Levi, considering we visited you both in the hospital after he was born. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Ashley Dawn said...

Your kids are just too much fun! An onion though - YIKES!

the Woods said...

so i just caught up on your blog (where does everyone find the time to read and write blogs...i'm so terrible) First of all, cutest kids. HUGE. I can't believe how grown up. I know I already said congrats on new baby on facebook (or I thought I did) but congrats again, and lastly, I love you and seriously miss you! Just so you know.
~c