Monday, June 7, 2010

my sister the hero


My baby (and only little) sister came out this weekend. When she first decided to come out, I thought of going to the river for walks, pinics, a trip to the zoo, and other lovely Saskatoon things to do in the summer. Unfortunately for her, we then realized that listing out house needs to be a top priority.

So instead, we weeded the yard, cleaned up around the fire pit, raked, shampooed carpets, mopped, swept, organized, cleaned, packed.....

She was so helpful I really can't imagine what I would have done this weekend without her.

Thanks Lella and Kuma for coming to visit. I promise your next visit will be more fun and less work.

2 comments:

missLaura said...

Only a sister would be willing to do that. Yay for awesome sisters!

Ashley Dawn said...

Hmmm, she's only a few minutes from my house. Perhaps I should invite her over...