Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new post

I suppose it is time for a new post. We got back from Calgary on Sunday. Being gone 3 weeks is fun but it is sure good to be home. It was weird driving home from Calgary, cause who knows??? Maybe it was our last trip back after Christmas. Strange.

Anyways, we had FHE last night and we are working on the Articles of Faith. Levi could recite the 2nd one pretty good. But this is what Enoch heard:
We believe Batman will be punished for his own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Did he enunciate well?
-g

L. P. said...

That is sure cute. He really likes his super heroes.

ec said...

haha. so funny.

it's still shocks me to hear enoch speak so well. in my head he's still a baby. he's so cute.

Ashley Dawn said...

LOVE this! Your boys are showing me how boys will be and I'm SO excited!